Construction Accidents in Texas
Board-Certified Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Texas
Construction is a dangerous industry. Every year, people working in the construction injury are hurt and some are killed because of dangerous workplace conditions. If you or someone you love was injured on a construction site, we encourage you to get in touch with our Houston construction accident attorney at The Law Office of Daniel D. Horowitz, III PC.
Attorney Daniel D. Horowitz, III is a dedicated and experienced Texas personal injury lawyer who is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. You can trust our firm to represent your interests aggressively, effectively and efficiently.
OSHA Violations at Construction Job Sites
Of the top 10 violations cited by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) in 2013, three were cited specifically in the construction industry. Most of the rest, if not all, could also occur in the construction industry, even if they were not specifically cited here.
The top 10 most cited violations in 2013 involved the following areas of concern:
- Fall protection, construction industry
- Hazard communication standards, general industry
- General requirements for scaffolding, construction industry
- Respiratory protection, general industry
- Powered industrial trucks, general industry
- Control of hazard energy, lockout / tagout, general industry
- Ladders, construction industry
- Electrical, general industry
- Machinery / machine guarding, general requirements
- Electrical systems design, general requirements, general industry
Request a Free Consultation With Our Houston Construction Accident Attorney to Move Forward With Your Case!
If you or a loved one was hurt on the job, let us know about it. Speak with our Houston construction accident lawyer in a free, confidential meeting to discuss your options and your rights. We understand what you are going through and are here to provide assistance. Whether your injury occurred in Brazoria County, Angelina County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Jefferson County, Polk County, or any surrounding areas, we can help.
Call our construction attorney in Houston today and set up a time to meet with us free of charge. If you have questions or concerns, we can help you. Schedule your case evaluation today with our construction injury lawyer in Houston.