Daniel D. Horowitz III PC – Board-Certified Personal Injury Lawyer
Our firm fights for fair damages after an accident. As a board-certified personal injury lawyer, Daniel Horowitz provides adept legal counsel and representation for victims of accidents. If you were in an accident, we are here to help you understand your legal options and to fight for you to get the compensation you need.
Schedule a free case evaluation with our firm.
Why hire a personal injury lawyer? Here are some of the many benefits:
- Knowledgeable Legal Representation: The legal system can be complicated and difficult to navigate on your own. An experienced personal injury lawyer knows how the legal system works and can work to achieve a favorable outcome for your case.
- Timely and Effective Communication: A good personal injury attorney will keep you up to date on the progress of your case and will promptly return your calls and emails. They are there to make sure you don’t miss any important deadlines, changes, or information about your personal injury accident case.
- Expertise in Negotiating Settlements: A personal injury lawyer like Mr. Horowitz has the knowledge and experience to negotiate a fair settlement with insurance companies, employers, and other negligent parties involved in your case.
- Ability to Seek Damages for Your Losses: Personal injury lawyers can seek damages on your behalf, including compensatory damages (for your physical and emotional injuries), punitive damages (if the defendant’s conduct was malicious or egregious) to get you maximum compensation.
- Access to Crucial Resources: A good personal injury attorney has access to resources such as investigators, medical experts, and accident reconstruction professionals that can strengthen your case. Not having access to these resources can severely harm your case and may reduce the compensation you receive.
- The Ultimate Partnership: A good attorney works with you as a partner and fights for your rights and interests. You are never alone knowing Daniel Horowitz is working hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
To file a personal injury case, the accident must meet specific criteria. A personal injury accident involves physical or emotional injuries caused by another person or party’s negligence, carelessness, or intentional actions. Here are some common types of personal injury cases our team represents:
Car & Truck Accidents
Mr. Horowitz is one of the best car accident lawyers in Texas, offering years of experience in and out of court. His many recognitions and successful cases show his level of dedication to his clients. Our team fights for compensation after an auto accident.
Driver negligence, whether passenger car drivers or truck drivers, can lead to serious injuries and property damage. We go up against auto insurance companies and trucking companies to get fair compensation for your accident-related expenses and emotional injuries. We are dedicated to getting you the most compensation for your case.
Slip & Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents can occur anywhere, from a grocery store to a luxury hotel, and are the result of the property owner’s negligence to make sure the area is safe and free of hazards. If you fell due to unsafe conditions, as a personal injury lawyer, we are here to get you compensation and justice from property owners.
Our firm is your partner for recovering economic and non-economic damages after a slip or fall. Some common examples of negligence in a slip and fall case include:
- Wet floors
- Uneven flooring
- Improper floor coverings
- Uncovered cords or wires
- Broken or damaged handrails
- Incorrect storage of materials or merchandise
If you were injured in a fall because a property owner failed to keep their building safe and free from trip hazards, our team is here to fight for your right to compensation.
As a top personal injury attorney, Mr. Horowitz also represents a variety of industrial personal injury cases, including:
- Oil and gas accidents
- Pipeline explosions
- Construction site accidents
- Crane accidents
Whether you were injured at work or injured as a result of negligence from an industrial business, we are here to assist with your case. Our team helps you understand your options for your case. We go to bat for you against large companies and corporations to get you the compensation you need to recover.
Other Personal Injury Accidents
If you were injured in another type of accident, our firm is here to fight your case. We work on a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Firework accidents
- Hazing injuries
- Dog bites
- Premises liability cases
- Product defects
- Medical malpractice
We seek compensation from negligent parties from all types of accidents. Mr. Horowitz has represented cases of all types and has the experience needed for your personal injury claim.